Here’s what you’ll find in the Oct/Nov 2021 issue of Position magazine. If you’re not already a subscriber, it’s easy to sign up online via our subscription page.
- Simplifying GIS for airports — How Melbourne Airport is reaping the benefits that aerial LiDAR brings.
- Q&A with Daniel Zhang — Euclideon’s high-speed 3D visualisation of data is opening up new possibilities.
- Precise positioning unleashing Australian innovation — Australia’s NPIC is a game-changer for a raft of industries.
- GNSS: Upstream, downstream, mainstream — As demand for precise positioning grows, reliable GNSS will be critical.
- All systems go — A round-up of recent space industry news from across Australia.
- Autonomy in the air — Get more range and higher accuracy with the WingtraOne GEN II.
- Keeping the channels open — Hydrographic surveying is crucial for operations at Port of Newcastle.
- Regulatory roadmap for the RPAS sector — CASA has outlined ongoing regulatory work and industry consultations.
- Five drivers of change in geospatial information — Research into impacts on the geospatial data management landscape.
- Saving the Australian Height Datum — Efforts are underway to maintain and modernise the AHD in NSW.
Plus we have all the latest industry updates from our partner, the Surveying and Spatial Sciences Institute, as well as our regular news section, list of upcoming conferences and a survey of the latest products on the market.
Stay up to date with developments in the surveying, space and spatial sectors — sign up to Position magazine today via our subscription page.
Stay up to date by getting stories like this delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive our free weekly Spatial Source newsletter.