Here’s what you’ll find in the Dec/Jan 2021–22 issue of Position magazine. If you’re not already a subscriber, it’s easy to sign up online via our subscription page.
- Industry insights: Our new Leaders Forum section features many of Australia’s top experts outlining their predictions and hopes for the industry for 2022.
- Economics: Marine mapping contributes billions of dollars to the Australian economy, yet only 25% of the nation’s seabed has been fully mapped. We look at what needs to be done.
- Space: Fleet Space Technologies’ Flavia Tata Nardini gives us an update on what the company has planned for 2022.
- Obituary: We farewell Bruce Thompson, one of Australia’s most highly regarded and visionary spatial leaders.
- Hyperspace 2022: Hyperspectral imaging is on the cusp of a revolution, as CubeSat missions aim to add capability to the orbital fleet.
- Careers: A Curtin University survey indicates a vital need to tackle GIS accreditation and legitimacy issues across Australia.
- Annual directory: Your complete annual guide to companies, products and services, with 22 pages of essential information.
Plus we have all the latest industry updates from our partner, the Surveying and Spatial Sciences Institute, as well as our regular news section, list of upcoming conferences and a survey of the latest products on the market.
Stay up to date with developments in the surveying, space and spatial sectors — sign up to Position magazine today via our subscription page.
Stay up to date by getting stories like this delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive our free weekly Spatial Source newsletter.