The October/November edition of Position magazine is on its way to subscribers.
The penultimate issue of the year is a special edition which will find its way to delegates at the last two major event series on the geospatial calendar for 2019, Ozri and GEO Week.
In addition to the latest new product releases fresh from INTERGEO 2019 and current industry news, Position issue 103 contains a range of in-depth features, including:
- Tools to help your transition to the GDA2020 datum, a special report on uncertainty values on the public record in NSW from the Spatial Services team;
- Jon Fairall investigating current activity and investment in Australia’s burgeoning space sector, and what the hype and activity means for Australian industry;
- A look at the past and future of a values-driven geospatial stalwart, Spatial Vision, as they celebrate 20 years of operations;
- An in-depth report on the spectacular South East Asia Survey Congress 2019 in Darwin;
- An overview of trends in location intelligence and what they are helping to modernise councils and government departments.
Learn more about Australia and New Zealand’s only dedicated longform magazine for the geospatial industry and spatial sciences, subscribe to Position magazine.
Stay up to date by getting stories like this delivered to your mailbox.
Sign up to receive our free weekly Spatial Source newsletter.